Term of References (TOR) of Programme Manager:
Programme Manager (PM) is a full-time position. PM acts under the responsibility of the Council. In the period between the Council sessions PM acts under the responsibility of the Council President. PM is the head of the Management Group. The duties of PM are:
- PM is responsible to the Council for the execution of the RC LACE Programme.
PM is responsible for the preparation of Scientific Plan in harmonisation with the Management Group based on the advices from LSC.
- PM is responsible to coordinate the work plans and actions of RC LACE Management Group.
PM is responsible to coordinate the implementation of the Project deliverables at Member services.
- PM is responsible for resource planning and coordination together with the Management Group.
- PM is responsible to organise individual and /or research group stays together with the Management Group.
PM is coordinating Projects that are not related to a single area and not coordinated by a single Area leader.
- PM is responsible for the elaboration of solutions for existing problems.
PM contributes to the preparation of longer term scientific and/or technical strategies of the RC LACE Programme.
PM organises the sessions of the Council and will provide reports to the Council about the RC LACE programme execution.
- PM prepares the Annual Budget and will survey contributions and expenses.
- PM seeks for additional funding with special emphasis on the EU funds.
- PM is responsible for running the administration of the RC LACE Programme.
PM is the contact point in the relations between RC LACE and the Numerical Weather Prediction Partners.
- PM is responsible for representing the RC LACE programme at Numerical Weather Prediction meetings or will deputise this responsibility among other Management Group members.