Term of References (TOR) of Data Manager
RC LACE Data Manager (DM) is a half time position. DM acts under the responsibility of Programme Manager. The duties of the DM are:
- DM is responsible for common planning and technical work with data covered by the Data Assimilation actions and projects.
- DM is responsible for the verification issues within the RC LACE Programme.
- DM duties are adjusted to research achievements and needs in Data Assimilation.
- DM leads the activities related to the organisation of observational databases.
- DM assists in installation of data assimilation suites at the members.
- DM ensures the technical background of the observational data exchange.